Welcome back to Dark Insight! This week, VaderVanOdin and Josh (the moribidest of beards) are joined with frequent guest and noted Space Wizard Bryan Wade to talk about the things they love: VIDEO GAMES. First up is the news, which is mostly about Hitman going away (aw, man), Alan Wake disappearing (aw, man) and Mass Effect possibly not getting more games (oh well). Then it's right into games, including but not limited to: Mario Kart, Little Nightmares, Outlast 2, Flinthook, and Prey. Finally, we round the episode with a bunch of YOUR FEEDBACK. Thanks everyone for listening, everyone! Be sure to check out Dark Insight for links to previous episodes, profiles on our hosts and guests, and our blog full of interesting and entertaining articles.
- Alan Wake vanishes from stores next week - Polygon
- Vanquish is coming to PC - Polygon
- Mass Effect series "on ice" following Andromeda disappointment • Eurogamer.net
- Square Enix drops Hitman developer IO Interactive - Polygon
- PSX (digital video recorder) - Wikipedia
- The Tree of Life (film) - Wikipedia
- Dark Siders 3 screenshot