Tenno, your mission is to download this podcast, then sneak into your listening device of choice and connect the provided headphones to your ears. Then, using your incredible range of weaponry, you must survive through the delightful chat between Josh, Jeremy, and TWO special guests: Michael, the walking Warframe encyclopedia, and CoffeeJezus, one half of Twin Humanities and a delightful human being. First, you'll have to win against weather chat, a discussion of Assassin's Creed tourist mode, and some game chat: Dragon's Dogma, Wolfenstein, and Cuphead. Then, it's the main event. A full hour of Warframe chat, including: Michael's detailed explanations, Josh and Jeremy's first time with the game, and CJ's effervescent love for the game. Once completed, you'll be rewarded with a number of crafting materials, a new frame, and a pleasant day. Be sure to check out the links below!
- Assassin’s Creed Origins zero-combat mode coming next year - Polygon
- TrU3Ta1ent - Twitch (Beta)
- OH THE HUMANITIES [podcast] — The one where we talk about Digital Extremes...
- OH THE HUMANITIES [podcast] — TennOh-The-Humanities E52: Mo Frame We boing...
- Pumpkin Spice Neolib on Twitter: "@darkinsightpod @michael_prehn Do you think Warframe does F2P well? Why or why not?"
- Patches on Twitter: "@darkinsightpod @michael_prehn If corrosive does the most damage, why wouldn't I use it on every weap--"
- Warframe | The Review (2017) - YouTube
- Worth Getting Games – Taking a look at games and what makes them interesting!
- Monster Dear Monster Episode 22: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things